Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter Review – Great Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter with Latest 6-axis flight control system and Live LCD Transmitter
Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter – Great Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter with Latest 6-axis flight control system and Live LCD Transmitter
Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter is Great FPV RC Quadcopter with camera version and the final piece in the set has arrived in the form of the X4 FPV (First Person View). This palm sized quad features in-built video camera for a live picture feed directly to the transmitters built-in screen. Record to the SD card (required) and view on the screen. Now you can fly by sight or by screen for the ultimate r/c flying experience. Fly indoors or out with possibly the worlds smallest FPV quadcopter.
Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter includes Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity, FPV Live Video and Audio and Streaming / Recording, Video Glasses (Optional).
Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter Features :
- Lightweight airframe with nice durability Latest 6-axis flight control system with adjustable gyro sensitivity Permits super stable flight,
- flying outdoor Motor(X4): 0820 Coreless
- Frequency: 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz (Video transmission)
- Transmitter: 2.4GHz 4 channels vs 4.3 Inch LCD Control distance: up to 100 meters (In open space with no interfearence) Live video distance: up to 100 meters (In open space with no interfearence)
- Battery: 3.7V Voltage, 380mAh li-po battery with auto cut off safety PCB Charging time: about 30 minutes Flight time: around 7 minutes USB charging cable allows to charge by computer or wall charger
- Camera: 0.3M pixels camera included,
- resolution: 640 x 480 Instant video review on transmitter
- Memory card: SD card inserted in TX,
- Micro SDHC class6 2-16G (option) 4 night LED lights & rubber feet
Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter has been a very fun toy. The video feed is pretty good, but the transmitter really goes through batteries. I am having a hard time learning to fly it and have not been able to fly with FPV yet. For that reason I think learning on the base X4 is a better start. I have crashed quite a few times and gone through several spare parts. Even so, I would recommend this to anyone with an interest in quadcopters.
Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Quadcopter is cool toy. flies well. needs to be trimmed out of the box approximately 5 minutes fly time on full charge. works well for entry FPV on a mini quadcopter. Get Hubsan X4 H107D FPV RC Now.
Share and Enjoy
Related terms: Hubsan FPV Quad, Hubsan H320f, Hubsan FPV Transmitter, FPV RTF Quadcopter, Best Micro Quadcopter, Hubsan H302a FPV Sky Cruiser, FPV Video Streaming Quadcopter